1.17.2010

Martin Luther King, la importancia de una vision comun.

Miguel Angel --

Over 40 years ago, I stood with Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. on the steps of the U.S. Capitol during the March on Washington. Tomorrow, our nation will commemorate his life and work.

I recorded a short video about what this day means to me and all Americans. Please watch it today.


Watch and share my MLK Day message

Dr. King's words inspired me to join the civil rights movement and begin my own fight for a more just and equal nation.

Tomorrow is a day to honor his legacy and reflect on how far we've come.

But it's also a day to rededicate ourselves to building an America where all are treated equally and every eligible American can cast a ballot and have it counted.

Please watch and share today:

http://my.democrats.org/MLK2010

Thank you, 

Representative John Lewis

No hay comentarios: